Showing all 7 results
Crudens Complete Concordance$24.99Add to cart
For over 250 years, Cruden’s Complete Concordance has been a standard tool for serious study of the Bible — This edition offers you the most accurate, comprehensive, and readable rendering of Alexander Cruden’s masterwork. The straightforward, uncluttered style lets you select from over 220,000 Scripture references to swiftly locate the exact words, topics, verses, and passages you’re looking for. Compact and easy to use, the Cruden’s Complete Concordance is a practical, convenient, eminently useful companion to the King James Version and other classic translations.
– Definitions and commentaries where appropriate
– A list of seldom-mentioned biblical names
– An appendix of names in the Old and New Testaments, complete with their meanings
– A list of the names and titles given to Jesus Christ
– A list of titles and descriptions given to the church
NIV Bible Concordance$16.99Add to cart
A concordance is the first thing to reach for when you want to explore the Bible in-depth. Organized alphabetically, it’s a word-by-word index of the specific Bible translation you’re using. When you can’t find a Scripture passage or verse you’re looking for, turn to your concordance. It’s absolutely essential for doing word studies, and great for topical studies as well.
The NIV Compact Concordance was designed with practicality in mind. This streamlined adaptation of the Gold Medallion Award-winning Zondervan NIV Exhaustive Concordance provides essential information for practical and significant study of your NIV Bible. The result is a study tool that is both portable and extremely helpful.
The NIV Compact Concordance features:
– More than 50,000 references with contexts.
– More than 2,000 exhaustive entries
– More than 100 frequently occurring phrases, such as “What the Lord says” and “Son of Man”, with thousands of references.
– Special entries with descriptive phrases for more than 300 Bible characters.
– Important persons with the same name are distinguished from each other.
– More than 100 important King James Version words are cross-referenced to their New International Version equivalents.
New Strongs Expanded Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible$49.99Add to cart
Only one concordance includes the best of Vine’s Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words: The New Strong’s Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. The Hebrew and Greek dictionaries now have three times more word study information than any other edition. Plus additional cross-references from leading dictionaries make this the ultimate reference tool for pastors, teachers, and all students of the Bible.
The only Strong’s that includes Vine’s Complete Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words
Words of Christ in red
Complete topical index of the Bible
Hebrew and Greek dictionaries now have three times more word study information than any other edition
Additional cross-references and word study helps from leading dictionaries
Strongs Exhaustive Concordance To The Bible Updated Edition$29.95Add to cart
This updated edition of Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance takes James Strong’s monumental work and updates it to be even more useful to the modern reader.
It maintains all of the features that have made Strong’s indispensable for over 100 years:
* Allows the reader to easily find all biblical occurrences of a word in the King James Version
* Points the reader to the underlying Hebrew and Greek words
* Uses the Strong’s numbering system which is used in many of the new study tools of today
And adds new features that make it even more useful:
* Corrected, updated, and expanded using the latest computer technology
* Extra-clear typesetting and page design make this edition readable and easy to navigate
* Updated and improved Hebrew and Greek dictionaries tie each word to the Greek or Hebrew root
* Includes maps and additional Bible study aids
* Clear edge-tab indexing for handier use
An indispensable resource for better Bible study
* Easy-to-read, extra-clear typeface
* Find every occurrence of any word in the King James Version Bible
* Discover the Hebrew and Greek words underlying the KJV English using the Strong’s numbering system
* Use the updated Hebrew and Greek dictionaries to find brief definitions of each word of the original languages
* Quickly find your place with clear edge-tab indexing
“Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance deserves a place next to your Bible as one of the most valuable and versatile tools of Bible study ever developed. Students of the Bible have long used concordances to go in search of lost riches within the pages of Scripture. Few, however, make full use of the wealth of resources offered in Strong’s – from doing word and thematic studies to probing the deeper meanings embedded in the original languages of the Bible… Go beyond mere searches for lost verses and hone your skills by utilizing this tool’s more advanced features.”
-from the Introduction
New Strongs Concise Concordance Of The Bible (Reprinted)$39.99Add to cart
If you want the essentials of Strong’s scholarship in a convenient compact size, this is the concordance for you. The New Strong’s(R) Concise Concordance of the Bible helps you locate the references you need quickly and easily. A trustworthy concordance that won’t slow you down.
Strongest Strongs Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible (Large Type)$44.99Add to cart
Like a redwood that towers above all other trees, THE STRONGEST STRONG’S LARGER PRINT EDITION takes James Strong’s classic concordance to unprecedented heights. It is packed with features including cross-references, Hebrew and Greek dictionaries, Word counts, fast-tab locators, Strong’s numbering system, words of Christ highlighted, and more. Better still, this larger print edition is gentle on your eyes.
Comfort Print Bible Concordance$21.99Add to cart
This convenient enlarged-print concordance has over 40,000 entries, so you can find the Scripture references you want quickly and easily. You’ll save time because you don’t need to plow through long lists of minor references to find the most sought-after and theologically crucial references. Accompanying each key word are important Scripture references, as well as the quotation from the surrounding context. References focus on key doctrines, familiar verses, and passages that the average Bible reader will most likely to want to look up.