Showing the single result
Are You Waiting For The One$18.00Add to cart
1. Young Love: Beyond The Fantasy Of Romance
2. Marriage: What Makes It Christian?
3. Families: Telling The Stories That Have Shaped Us
4. Peace: Handling Conflict Constructively
5. Friendship: From Acquaintance To Intimacy
6. Sex: Embodied Communion
7. Hospitality: Welcoming Children And Other Strangers
8. Households: Forming An Economic Partnership
9. Old Love: Growing Together Into Maturity
Does God want to write your love story? Well, maybe not-especially not if it is the culture’s romanticized ideal of happily ever after! Margaret and Dwight Peterson help us sort out the difference between how our surrounding society often depicts marriage and how Christians really should approach this particular gift of God to all humanity. They guide us through many aspects of a growing, maturing marriage including being a family, handling conflict, friendship, children, household economics and weathering the transitions of life. In the end they show how Christian marriage is far deeper and stronger than a romantic fairy tale. In fact, it reflects the kind of love God has for us in the gospel of Jesus Christ who gave his life for us that we might have his life in us.